PT Project Notebooks is the latest and greatest event and group management tool available on WordPress.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and driven by its users. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your project’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re organizing your own project, chairing a committee, or managing an event for your school, church, sports team, or any other organization type, use Project Notebooks for a project management tool that blends simplicity with detail.
- Take and manage unlimited meeting minutes
- Track important due dates and tasks that will auto-update based on your event date selection.
- Document general notes for the project itself
- Manage a budget with revenue and expense items
- Visually manage key steps with a Kanban board
- Keep key information at the top of your list with a dedicated informational board
- Post unlimited notebooks to the frontend – great for posting meeting minutes!
- Store attachments for your event and avoid the ‘we lost it!’ cry
Built-in tools and a simple-to-use interface help you efficiently manage your next big project or event with ease. Transitioning the management of projects or committees from user to user is as easy as adding the new person as an administrator of the project – allowing users like Committee Chairs to easily pass their work on to the next chair.
- Only use the components you want when setting up a PT Project Notebook. Don’t over clutter your project with items that don’t make sense.
- Publish your PT Project Notebook to allow interested parties to see what is expected if they were to take over the project. Great for volunteer recruitment!
- Front-end editing access to make it as easy as possible for your PT Project Notebook managers.
OWN AND CONTROL YOUR STORE DATA – FOREVER
With Project Notebooks, your data belongs to you. Always.
If you opt to share usage data with us, you can feel confident knowing that it’s anonymized and kept secure. Choose to opt-out at any time without impacting your store.
Unlike hosted project and event management solutions, Project Notebooks data is future-proof; should you wish to migrate to a different platform, you’re free to export all your content and take your site wherever you choose. No restrictions.
Where can I find documentation and user support?
Will Project Notebooks work with my theme?
Yes! Project Notebooks will work with any theme but may require some additional styling.
If you noticed the error after updating a theme or plugin, there might be compatibility issues between it and Project Notebooks. If the issue appeared after updating Project Notebooks, there could be a conflict between Project Notebooks and an outdated theme or plugin.
My site broke – what do I do?
In both instances, we recommend running a conflict test using Health Check (which allows you to disable themes and plugins without affecting your visitors) or troubleshooting the issue using a staging site.
Where can I report bugs?
You can notify us via our support site – be sure to search to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
Where can I request new features and extensions?
You can notify us via our support site – we’re always looking to improve our products!
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
Visit our website at https://www.mjssoftware.com
Contributors & Developers
“PT Project Notebooks – Take Meeting minutes, create budgets, track task management, and more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix – Minor bug fixes
- Fix – Show past Notebooks on the projects page.