Did you know, entrepreneurs earn more money with a good CRM?
Jetpack CRM is the no-nonsense CRM for WordPress. Easily make more profit and have happier business interactions every single day.
🚀 JetpackCRM.com | 📚 Knowledge base | 🧬 CRM Features
📈 Jetpack CRM Benefits:
- Simple & Practical: Useful features that impress customers
- Fully ‘yours’: Install it on your WordPress. You hold the keys
- Free: No giant monthly fees. Good value extensions are optional
🧬 See all CRM Features 🎚️
🤵 Who’s already using Jetpack CRM?
Thousands of entrepeneurs use Jetpack CRM everyday. We’ve noticed a common trend to the following use cases:
- eCommerce sites (The best WooCommerce CRM, integrate with PayPal and Stripe)
- Agencies & Pro Freelancers
- Start-up & Non-profit
- Local business & small teams (From personal trainers to yoga academies!)
Because Jetpack CRM is so adaptable & extendible, there are many individuals who don’t fit these groups, but find innovative ways to use our CRM to manage their contacts.
🧰 What is Jetpack CRM good at?
Jetpack CRM is designed to be straight forward and impactful, but that doesn’t mean it’s not flexible. Here are some things Jetpack CRM works well as:
- An invoice plugin for WordPress. (It’s also an invoice plugin for WooCommerce.)
- A client manager for WordPress. With a Client Portal for contacts to view quotes, invoices, transactions, and files.
- A lead generation tool for WordPress.
- A plugin to make quotes and contact proposals right in WordPress.
- A billing System for WordPress. Jetpack CRM can be connected to Stripe and PayPal via extensions and work as a payment gateway.
- A plugin to manage your business transactions and payments in WordPress.
You can use it as a CRM for WooCommerce, tracking orders and automatically syncing payment transactions.
🚲 How to get started (Try out this CRM)
From reading this to understanding Jetpack CRM will probably take you 10 minutes. Familiar with WordPress? You’ll be set up in under 5 mins.
The Jetpack CRM plugin installs in seconds, (with a super-quick welcome wizard to get you started). Adding a contact is straightforward. Creating a quote, or invoice, even simpler. Give it a go, you’ll see!
⭐ Mastering Jetpack CRM
1. Install this WordPress CRM plugin
2. Step through the guided Welcome Wizard
3. Add your first contact (lead or customer)
Easy CRM’s get used. Easy CRM’s make your contact data work for you. We aim to make this easy, so you can get on with running your business.
Need a helping hand? No worries. Just ask here.
💸 Manage your business effectively
Keep your business information in order. Make proposals and send them to your contacts as quotes. Make and send invoices to your clients and get paid through the client portal.
Our billing system will allow you to track transactions and payments that your clients make for your products and services, (simple, effective accounting).
Free, but supported
Did we already tell you Jetpack CRM is free? Well it is.
We support Jetpack CRM, (update it, fix it, love it, refine it), because we use it ourselves everyday.
To that end we’ll keep this updated. Throw us suggestions, grab an extension, or simply use the free Jetpack CRM WordPress CRM plugin to make your businesses better. Tell people. We’re here for win-win business 🙂
P.S. When you do need support, please use this page
🛡️ Made by Professionals, backed by Automattic
Mike and Woody are the people behind Jetpack CRM. We’ve been here a while. Between us we’re accountable for a few million WordPress-related downloads. We’ve built many tools over the years, easily 50+ plugins, and 10+ themes. We make our living through WordPress.
*And we both use Jetpack CRM every day!
Supercharging Jetpack CRM with Optional Extensions
(fairly priced power-ups for Jetpack CRM)
We’ve built a few extras for Jetpack CRM, but they’re mostly offering functionality outside of the core CRM, so we’ve seperated them into individual “extensions”. These all have some supercharging effect on your CRM, but none are essential.
👉 View all of the CRM Extensions
Jetpack CRM Extensions:
- CRM Sales Dashboard
- Mail Campaigns (Email marketing)
- CSV Customer Importer
- Advanced Segments
- Client Portal Pro
- Invoicing PRO
- Gravity Forms (Contact forms)
- Contact Form 7 (Contact forms)
- Aweber (Email marketing)
- ConvertKit (Email marketing)
- PayPal CRM Sync
- Twilio (for SMS Sending)
- Plus many more…
🥼 Try Jetpack CRM Today!
Download our WordPress CRM plugin from this page, or Visit the JetpackCRM.com Download page
🗺️ Jetpack CRM Customer Relationship Manager (v4.0+):
We’ve added so much value to our new v4.0 that it’s hard to give you a list of all the features. Here are the main picks, but we suspect that if it’s a no-nonsense feature that makes sense in a CRM (e.g. basics like billing or invoice’s), you might find that it’s just-in-the-box!
⚙️ Core Features
- Contact Management: Add and manage Leads, Customers, or other Contacts
- Quote Builder: Write & Deliver stunning online proposals to clients
- Invoice Builder: Easily and quickly bill clients and get paid with online billing
- Transaction Manager: Log payments and refunds against contacts
- Client Portal: Allow contacts to view proposals, invoices, and files on your website
- Front-end Forms: Collect leads from your posts, pages, or widgets, straight into your CRM
- Task Scheduler: Schedule and manage a calendar against contacts and companies
- Segments: Create dynamic segments which allow you to group contacts based on data in your CRM
- WooCommerce Sync: Sync customers, transactions, and invoices from WooCommerce
- Self-hosted: Because you run Jetpack CRM on your WordPress, you keep your data, always
🧑💼 Contact-Centric CRM
📅 Easy to Manage, day-to-day
- Tag any object: Tag contacts, quotes, invoices, transactions, etc., to help manage lists
- Custom Fields: Add as many custom fields as you need for your business insights
- B2B (Business 2 Business) Mode: Add and manage companies and contacts at companies
- Built-in CSV Customer Importer: Import from a wide variety of sources with CSV files
- Super-easy Extensions Manager: Easily turn CRM features on or off
- CRM WordPress User Roles: Give your team the right access
🚀 Modern. Lean. Accessible
- Mobile Ready
- International – Languages & Currencies: Translation ready
- DIY CRM
- 🇪🇺 Make sure you are GDPR compliant by knowing where your data is stored!
📈 Growing your small business
- Supports practical, everyday small business actions
- A great hub in your lead generation toolkit
- A growing set of extensions to grow your business by getting more clients
🏢 B2B Sales
🧑💻 Developer Ready
🧙 Easy Setup
🛡️ Backed by Automattic
- Jetpack CRM is part of the Automattic family
- Superb as a WooCommerce CRM
- Consistent development and improvements
- Rebranding Engine: Brand your CRM with your company name or a contacts (and logo!)
- WordPress Override mode
- Fully takeover WordPress and make Jetpack CRM a standalone CRM (optional)
- Branded login and disabled front-end make this resellable too!
- Select the menu style you like: Slimline, CRM only, or Full
🧾 CRM Audit system
- Automatically log contacts events like “new invoice” or “filled out web form”
- Keep a track of contacts calls or meetings
- See all contacts activity at-a-glance from the contacts record, (useful for accounting)
- NEW: Automations extension provides automatic actions on events!
➕ Too much more to mention here…
- PDF Invoicing, billing statements and more client tools
- Invoice builder with line items, hourly or item rates, email invoices and get paid via client portal!
- Tax Table management – assign multiple local/national taxes to Invoices or Transactions
- Quote Templates allow you to prepare proposal templates ahead of time
- Lead generation via a range of form support, including Contact form 7, Gravity forms, Jetpack Forms, and our own CRM forms module
- Email Marketing with Mail Campaigns
- Automatically sync WooCommerce data into your CRM!
- Import PayPal and Stripe data into your CRM (requires extension)
- Build Automations and slick workflows around clients and billing
- See all features
👔 SME, Small Business, & WordPress Entrepreneurs
Built for business managers and bootstrapped entrepreneurs, Jetpack CRM is the perfect start-up tool to manage your business essentials. We’ve added just enough billing and accounting for freelancers and small teams, without getting lost in the potential feature bloat of full accounting and erp software. We didn’t add HR tools, but we do have user management. Customer Relationship Management is meant to make lead management easy. Start with a contact form builder and lead generation, track contacts through funnel analytics then use newsletters and email marketing to grow your profits by selling to contacts at companies.
Jetpack CRM is the perfect first step to improving your small business. Try it for free!
Jetpack CRM and the WordPress CRM
When choosing between a SaaS CRM and a WordPress plugin-based CRM, we’re confident that after you’ve tried JPCRM for lead capture and lead management in your small business, you’ll see that it’s quite a natural fit. It’s logical to have your lead generation tools or contact form builder next to your CRM. Where better to optimise your funnel than by tracking results right in your WordPress CRM dashboard?
Whether it’s as a WooCommerce CRM, a simple lead management and funnel tool, or the ultimate dashboard for your business manager, Jetpack CRM improves your business insights.
🚀 JetpackCRM.com | 📚 Knowledge base | 🧬 CRM Features
- First make sure you’ve got WordPress installed.
- Install your plugin as below (you may already know how!)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The first time you load the plugin you’ll see a Welcome Wizard which will guide you through the basic setup!
- Check out our Learn page to get started
For more documentation, please see the CRM knowledge base: https://kb.jetpackcrm.com
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Jetpack CRM
- Click install and activate, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue ‘Download’ button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
- Activate the plugin, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Install Using FTP
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue ‘Download’ button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Is there any limits to contact or invoice counts in Jetpack CRM?
There are absolutely no limits in Jetpack CRM, apart from the usual ones applied by your host (database size etc.), you can create as many clients or invoices as you’d like!
Is Jetpack CRM really free?
Totally. The core is a solid, useful, Customer Relationship Manager right out of the box. You don’t need anything else to get started managing your leads, and customers. We do build extensions, (because we need them), but they’re not at all essential. Further, they’re cheap in comparison to the pay-per-month CRM options.
Can I develop on top of Jetpack CRM?
Of course. Please reach out to us via the in-plugin feedback page if you want to, we’ll help you get started, or check out our Developer resources.
What is next on the CRM roadmap?
We haven’t published our roadmap since v3, but we may do in the future. You can vote on future extensions on our Coming Soon page.
Where can I see the CRM extensions?
You can see all of the CRM power-ups here: https://jetpackcrm.com/extensions/
Is there a contact search feature on Jetpack CRM?
Yes, Jetpack CRM comes with a search feature that allows you to run a customer search, contact search, and then act on it, letting you easily manage contacts. There’s also search for transactions, quotes, invoices, companys, lead forms, and tasks.
Why host your own CRM in WordPress?
Data privacy, control, extensibility. GDPR compliance. You’re probably already paying for hosting too, so you’ll save there. SaaS has its place, but there’s so much value in hosting your own (e.g. for GDPR rules you need to know where your contacts data is kept)!
How do I get my existing contacts into Jetpack CRM?
The free core is fully integrated with WooCommerce using the built-in WooSync module. It also has a basic CSV Importer which works well and allows you to import contacts and import customer data. You can also use our paid extensions for additional features: CSV Importer Pro, PayPal Sync, or Stripe Sync – these automatically pull up all your contact data (including transactions) and then keep it up to date for you!
If I’ve been using another CRM, can I import all my data into Jetpack CRM?
Most CRM providers allow you to export your contact data in CSV format, which can then be used to upload into Jetpack CRM. The CSV Importer Pro extension can then be used to import contacts and customer data. CRM is a very broad landscape, so each CRM may have different ways of storing data. See our CRM Knowledgebase for more information, or ask in the forums!
Do you have a B2B mode?
Yes, Jetpack CRM has a Business to Business mode. Enabling the B2B CRM Extension adds a “Companies” layer, which lets you have contacts under a company.
How does B2B mode (Companies) work in Jetpack CRM?
Jetpack CRM allows you to manage contacts at companies from within the CRM. This adds a hierarchy to your CRM, letting you add a contact to a company using our contact manager. Currently you can bill (invoice) companies or contacts respectively, but in the future we want to make this much more integrated.
For now, this works as follows:
- Make a company (e.g. “Davidsons Ltd.”)
- Make a contact, e.g. “Dave Davidson”.
… as part of making or editing this new contact you will be able to assign them to the company made in step 1.
Invoices and transactions can then be assigned to either “Davidsons Ltd.” or “Dave Davidson” directly.
Does Jetpack CRM work as an ecommerce plugin?
Jetpack CRM allows you to create and manage quotes, invoices, and transactions against contacts. While this setup may be used in some senses like an ecommerce platform, really the aim with Jetpack CRM is to effectively manage a contact list, including manually billing them (e.g. getting invoices paid online). This works well, via our client portal, but if you want a fuller ecommerce setup, we recommend using WooCommerce, which we integrate with, (it’s really great).
Can I use this as a WooCommerce CRM?
Yes, Jetpack CRM is actually ideal for using with WooCommerce. You can read more about Jetpack as a WooCommerce CRM here.
Does Jetpack CRM work as a booking / recurring subscription plugin?
Bookings: While Jetpack CRM has a useful Task scheduler which can help manage tasks against contacts, we do not have a pure booking layer. For this we recommend using WooCommerce and a WooCommerce bookings plugin, integrated into Jetpack CRM via WooSync.
Recurring subscriptions: Much as above, you could create an invoice via Jetpack CRM, then make it recur via Stripe and have that synced into Jetpack CRM via Stripe Sync, but in this instance we’d recommend using WooCommerce subscriptions.
Does Jetpack CRM include lead capture forms?
Yes, Jetpack CRM allows you to easily capture leads using our lead capture forms. These could be added into posts, pages or widgets – when leads fill them out their information goes straight into the CRM.
What are my options for lead generation forms?
Jetpack CRM ships with its own form builder, which lets you insert forms into your posts and pages via shortcode forms or iframe forms. For users that need more advanced form features, we offer support for Jetpack Forms out of the box, and have integrations with Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms via paid CRM extensions.
Can Jetpack CRM help me pay sales commissions?
We occasionally get asked if Jetpack CRM can help calculate and pay sales commissions. We do have some users who are using the CRM for this, but there are no direct features out of the box which will provide this functionality, these users are simply totting up the transactions assigned to contacts based on their ‘owners’ in Jetpack CRM, then paying these commissions manually. We may in future expand our reporting to offer something along the lines of a sales summary per agent.
How do I send email campaigns from Jetpack CRM?
To send out email broadcasts such as newsletters or other email marketing you will need to purchase Jetpack Mail Campaigns, or a bundle which includes it. In short, it’s worth paying for a quality mail sending plugin because it can make the difference between your newsletters being well received, or ending up in the spam box.
What Automations and Workflows does Jetpack CRM support?
Jetpack CRM has it’s own Automations extension which uses Triggers, Conditions, and Actions to automate workflows based on CRM events. This can be used in lead generation, email marketing, or internal business admin. If you have an idea for a workflow or automation you’d like to see, please do submit it as a feature request.
What add-ons are available?
We have over 30 premium extensions available in our CRM extension store. These are totally optional, but supercharge some aspects of the CRM, (e.g. StripeSync automatically pulls in your customer and transaction data from Stripe).
Most users tend to purchase bundles of extensions, which allows them to ‘make their perfect CRM’:
When do I need a license key?
You can now add your license key into your Jetpack CRM settings page (under ‘CRM License’). This is only required if you wish to use paid extensions. To get started with premium CRM extensions, please visit our extension store.
After you’ve purchased you’ll be guided to your new license key and extension plugin download.
How do I purchase more than one license?
We have many agencies using Jetpack CRM, so this is a common question.
To get stared please see our bundles page – if you’re likely to need 10~ licenses, the best bet is to get started with the Reseller package. If you want to build up more slowly, please purchase the Entrepreneur bundle and let us know via a support ticket if you would like to add additional licenses to your account.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a full, no-hassle refund within 14 days. You can read more about that, and how to request a refund, on this page.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack CRM – Clients, Leads, Invoices, Billing, Email Marketing, & Automation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Jetpack CRM – Clients, Leads, Invoices, Billing, Email Marketing, & Automation” has been translated into 11 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Jetpack CRM – Clients, Leads, Invoices, Billing, Email Marketing, & Automation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
5.8.0 – 2023-05-18
- Composer: Added jetpack-forms as a required dependency to fix a Jetpack form compat issue
- Segments: Adding a doesnotcontain condition for email segments, for better compatibility with Advanced Segments
- Code cleanup: Cleaning up WP Editor helper functions and wp_editor usage
- General: Update link references to releases in changelog
- Navigation: Changed Learn More button and Learn More link to be consistent with Jetpack styles
- PDF generator: Objects in filenames are translated
- WooSync: Improved status mapping logic
- Companies: Fix company name prefill so add links – transaction, invoice and tasks – prefill company name
- Contact / Company: Fix date styling for transactions, invoices and quotes
- Contact / Company: Profile summary total value and invoice count now removes deleted invoices
- Custom fields: Use native date pickers
- Quotes: Use native date pickers
- Export: Contact segments now export company info
- Logs: Facebook, Twitter, Feedback, and Other Contact log types now update last contacted timestamp
- Settings: Eliminate orphaned references to custom fields within field sorting settings when removing custom fields
- Segments: Make sure total count is updated on tag changes
- Tasks: Start and end times now show correctly throughout the CRM
- Tasks: New migration to remove timezone offset from database
- Tasks: Removed reliance on strftime for better PHP 8.1 compatibility
- Tasks: Switch to native browser date and time inputs
- Tasks: Catch moment.js notice due to using fallback date format
- Tasks: Fix ##TASK-BODY## placeholder
- Tooling: Allowing minification of JS files in development
- Transactions: Always show current status in editor
- WooSync: Fix the fee amount from a WooCommerce order is not added to the invoice
- WooSync: Fix shipping tax and discount amounts from Woocommerce orders are not calculated in invoices
- WooSync: Fix the subtotal amount from WooCommerce orders is not calculated in invoices
- WooSync: Fix PHP Warning
- Invoices: On invoice update the shipping tax selected is removed resulting on incorrect total amount