Request For Quote allows your customers to add products to a quote basket and negotiate with you for the best price. This Extension helps both sides to reach a price agreement, which decreases cart abandonment with price reason and increase purchases.
- Display Add to Quote on products
- Option to show Add to quote as button or link
- Option to hide price from product pages
- Option to add to cart button from product pages
- Option to enable request quote button in shop and other archive/category pages
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- Quote list page with a basic form (name, email, message)
- Email alerts to admin/site owners on RFQ
- Configure email notification for the users and admin
If you enjoyed this plugin then please put a review, that will encourage me to bring some more …
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
- Upload ‘wpheka-request-for-quote’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin area -> WPHEKA -> Request For Quote Settings
How It Works?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Request For Quote” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.5 – 2022-06-09
- Enhancement – WooCommerce Version 6.5.1 compatibility added.
1.4 – 2021-09-02
- Enhancement – Used ‘wp or ‘wordpress’ prefixed cookies to fix caching issue with multiple hosting providers.
1.3 – 2021-08-13
- Enhancement – CSRF issues fixed.
1.2 – 2020-06-06
- Enhancement – Session cache fix added.
1.1 – 2020-06-05
- Tweak – Session class updated.
1.0 – 2020-05-03
- Initial release