Request For Quote allows your customers to add products to a quote basket and negotiate with you for the best price. This Extension helps both sides to reach a price agreement, which decreases cart abandonment with price reason and increase purchases.
- Display Add to Quote on products
- Option to show Add to quote as button or link
- Option to hide price from product pages
- Option to add to cart button from product pages
- Option to enable request quote button in shop and other archive/category pages
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- Quote list page with a basic form (name, email, message)
- Email alerts to admin/site owners on RFQ
- Configure email notification for the users and admin
If you enjoyed this plugin then please put a review, that will encourage me to bring some more …
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
- Upload ‘wpheka-request-for-quote’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin area -> WPHEKA -> Request For Quote Settings
How It Works?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Request For Quote” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Request For Quote” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5 – 2022-06-09
- Enhancement – WooCommerce Version 6.5.1 compatibility added.
1.4 – 2021-09-02
- Enhancement – Used ‘wp or ‘wordpress’ prefixed cookies to fix caching issue with multiple hosting providers.
1.3 – 2021-08-13
- Enhancement – CSRF issues fixed.
1.2 – 2020-06-06
- Enhancement – Session cache fix added.
1.1 – 2020-06-05
- Tweak – Session class updated.
1.0 – 2020-05-03
- Initial release