With this plugin, a WordPress site Administrator can set some default options for new user accounts. All new users registered on the system will inherit these settings. The following user defaults can be set:
- Enable/Disable Rich Text Editor
- Enable/Disable Comment Keyboard Shortcuts
- Administrative Interface Color
- Public Display Name Format
New In This Version
- WordPress 2.9 Compatibility
- Moved settings page to “Users” submenu
NOTE: This plugin only affects new user accounts (created after the plugin’s activation). Existing user accounts will be unmodified.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure default user settings via the new “Default Settings” page in the “Users” menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP User Defaults” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors