Activate plugin auto create switch to link in the list of action links for each users. Switch to link allows users( administrators ) to visit user’s account without user’s username and password. This plugin can quickly swap between user’s account. You can steady log in and log out user’s account . You can visits user’s account by using switch to link in the admin’s user panel in front of them and switch back again in your old account with the help of provided switch back button in user’s dashboard , admin bar, footer meta section and instantly switch back in again your admin panel.
- Generate Switch To link for every users of your websites under users table.
- Switch to link can quickly swap between any user’s account.
- You check user’s account and go back in your admin account with the help of switch back button.
- This plugin create switch to links only for Administrators.
- This plugin implements nonce security for links in wordpress.
- It’s completely safe.
Wp Switch User uses browser cookies to allow users to login between accounts and creates session for remembering your old account so that you can switch back again. It unsets session once its successfully switched back again and also if current user logs out. This plugin uses latest nonce security for links in wordpress.
- Navigate to Plugins section and press Add New link.
- Press Upload Plugin button.
- On a new page you’ll be asked to upload a plugin archive. Press Choose File, select the plugin archive from your computer and hit Install Now button.
- In order to activate the plugin and finish installation process, press Activate.
- Click Switch to for visit user’s account from manage users.
Do you have any query?
Skype us @live:acewebxpert (M to F 9-5 PST) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Switch User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wp Switch User” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.