Create short links and redirect in your WordPress dashboard, both simple links as well as regular expression matching.
- Fast and efficient (doesn’t use rewrite rules)
- Simple and easy
- Global Variables: Add variables such as Affiliate ID, IP Address to the redirected link.
- Custom Variables: You can also define your own variables to add.
- Global Prefix: prefix a string like /go/ before all links. This will make sure the database is not queried unnecesarily
Link Matching Options
- Starts with: match the url if it start with a pattern
- Contains: match the url if it contains a pattern
- Regular Expressions: you can capture a portion of the url and reuse it in the redirect ‘fore example example.com/watch/(.*)’
- Upload “arevico-redirect.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- I updated a redirect, but i still getting an old redirect?
When using a 301 Permanent Redirect, the browser stores this redirect to redirect faster in the future. To solve this, use a 307 redirect when testing and/or clear the browser cache. On most major browsers, the shortcut ctrl + shift + delete can be used for this.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Simple Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Simple Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The initial release.