This plugin enables you to automatically generate QR Codes for your pages, posts and custom post types. The generated QR Code will have embeded url of the post, page.
The plugin provides following features:
- Easy installation and integration.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Generate QR Codes automatically with the url of the current page or post.
- Option to embed the permalink or the shortlink of the page/post.
- Use shortcode
[wpqr-code]to generate QR Code with current url or use
[wpqr-code id=10]with the id of the page/post to generate url for.
Update in 1.1.0
- Added feature to generate QR code for any (custom) URL.
- Download & extract the plugin files into a folder named same as the zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->WP QR Code screen to configure the plugin.
- How can I configure the settings?
Use the Settings->WP QR Code screen to configure the plugin.
- What is Error Correction Level?
Error Correction Level provides ability to “sustain” damage of the code and continue functioning. As QR Codes are meant to print, there are possibilities that the code can be damaged or become unreadable/unscanable. The Error Correction Level provides the abilty to retain the embedded information.
- What is Matrix Size?
Matrix Size is the width of a column or height of a row in the generated QR Code. It is specified in pixel.
- What is Frame Size?
Frame Size is the distance (in pixel) between the border of the generated image and the actual code area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP QR Code Auto Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added feature to generate QR code for custom URL.
- Initial Release.