WP Post Ticker plugin is designed to beautifully display your WordPress posts via shortcode and widget area. This WordPress Post Ticker plugin is especially useful when you want to display multiple post categories with different sets of options. You will fall in love with how flexible the options are, see live examples here
This plugin was also created with modern web design best practices in mind. Compatible with all major browsers and most WordPress Themes, WP Post Ticker is responsive and will give your website that modern touch.
- All global options will be deleted from the database. Use disable plugin if you want to save your global options.
- This plugin is provided as is without any warranty.
- All supports maybe available voluntarily by the development team.
- Any suggestions, complaints, support requests are happily accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No limitations at this time.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘wp-post-ticker’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Press “Add New Post Ticker” to create a ticker and start customizing your settings.
- You can find your new post ticker in the widget area, or simply copy the shortcode into any page or post.
Can I display multiple sliding post tickers on the same page?
Yep, you bet!
Is the style of the ticker customizable?
Absolutely. You have control over almost every option. Change the colors, width, opacity, size, etc.
Is the post ticker responsive and does it work on a mobile setting??
Yes and yes!
How flexible are the display settings?
Very flexible. Choose to display/hide private posts, thumbnails, post meta info, categories, and much more.
Is this post ticker compatible with other major plugins?
Yes, this the WP Post Ticker is compatible with the following major plugins:
* Gravity Forms
* WPTouch Pro
* Revolution Slider
* Many more..
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Ticker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Admin notice can be muted until next login.
- Settings menu link fixed.
- SVN Update
- License upgraded to GPL v3.
- Added PHP version checking to give warning when using the version out of support.
- Added recommendation panel to support our development.
- Documentation has been improved
- Added global default configuration upon plugin activation
- Uninstall will remove the default options and delete all settings from this plugin
- Base version was released