WP Post Gallery Fancybox is a WordPress plugin that converts the default WordPress Media Gallery into a Fancybox Gallery.
Just add the gallery shortcode to display the thumbnails in your posts/pages and this plugin does the rest, It makes your gallery to appear as a Fancybox Gallery.
Touch Enabled and Fully Responsive Lightbox.
Slideshow and Full screen options available.
- Mobile optimized
- Responsive, touch-enabled and customizable.
- Multiple instances (Add Multiple Galleries on a single page)
The FancyBox jQuery plugin is written by Janis Skarnelis:
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What browsers are supported?
- iOS Safari
- Android 7.0 Tablet
- jQuery Dependencies
jQuery 3+ is preferred, but fancybox works with jQuery 1.9.1+ and jQuery 2+
- Can I use captions on each images
Yes, WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3 plugin displays the images captions as a Fancybox slide captions.
- What if WP Gallery Fancybox doesn’t work for any reason? What would visitors see?
A visitor would see the default WordPress Gallery
- What licensing terms are associated with WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3?
WP Post Gallery Fancybox 3 is Licensed under the Apache License, Version 3.0 (the “License”).
Please visit (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html) for details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Gallery Fancybox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Public Release.