Provides a widget that displays the featured image for a post or page with custom settings.
The widget features.
- Show Title.
- Set Image size to display.
- Enable/Disable post/page link.
- Enable/Disable parent featured image.
- Enable/Disable slider
- Enable/Disable slider autoplay.
- Enable/Disable autoplay infinite.
- Enable/Disable slider arrows
- Set Image slider animation.
It’s dead simple:
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Browse to Appearance->Widgets, add the widget, and configure the options
- How many featured images can we show?
You may use as many featured images you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Featured Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release