WP Coming Soon is a plugin that adds a countdown clock in the Coming Soon page. This plugin uses Keith Wood jQuery plugin. See it at: http://keith-wood.name/countdown.html.
if ( function_exists('get_countdown')) get_countdown(); where you want to display the countdown clock…
If you want to use the countdown timer within a page or page template, you can use the shortcode
1) Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
2) Go to Settings > WP Coming Soon Options and insert the requested info.
3) Put this
if ( function_exists('get_countdown')) get_countdown(); where you want to display the countdown clock… If you want to use the countdown timer within a page or page template, you can use the shortcode
That´s it! =)
- No questions at the momment
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Coming Soon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Coming Soon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- CSS bug fixes
- Added WordPress Settings default timezone in the code
- jQuery Countdown script was updated solving the problem of compatibility with jQuery on the new version of WordPress.
- Added Albanian, Gujarati, Malayalam and Uzbek localizations.
- Fixed issues with localization of the plugin Options Page
- Added Portuguese (Portugal) – jquery countdown translation – /js/jquery.countdown-pt.js
- Fixed some issues with CSS
- Added Shortcode featured — [wp_coming_soon]
- Initial release