WP Basic Authentication is a plugin for protected your development WordPress site like .htpasswd and support Docker and Kubernetes (K8s)
- Easy for setting Basic Authentication
- Basic Authentication works like .htpasswd
- Protected development website or demo website without .htpasswd
- Support Docker and Kubernetes (K8s)
- The plugin is lightweight.
wp-basic-authentication.zipto the install plugin page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Authentication in the left-hand menu to start setting the plugin
How to setting the plugin?
Go to Authentication in the left-hand menu to start setting the plugin
How to disable Authentication if I forgot the credentials
Rename or delete ‘wp-basic-authentication’ directory in plugins directory via FTP or commend line
Contributors & Developers
“WP Basic Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Basic Authentication” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Basic Authentication” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1
- Add Tip me on ko-fi
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.1
- Initial Release