WooSearch is a search plugin which helps your customer search products based on WooCommerce. You can setup promotion keywords and guide your customers to popular search results. WooSearch also provides real-time ajax search which gives better user experience to the customer.
Real-time Ajax Search
- Free built-in real-time ajax product search functionality
- Pre-defined keywords can be set
- WooCommerce installed
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.1 or greater
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘WooSearch’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- Add search box widget: Under WordPress admin page ==> Appearance ==> Widgets and drag WooSearch widget to your preferred location.
Where can I find WooCommerce documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring WooSearch please refer to our user guide
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Plugin Forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooSearch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooSearch” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release