YMLP integration for your WooCommerce checkout form
This plugin will add a sign-up checkbox to your WooCommerce checkout form. When customers check this checkbox, they will be subscribed to the YMLP group of your choice.
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for WooCommerce – YMLP Integration and click “Install now”
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
woocommerce-ymlp.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin.
Configuring the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > YMLP Settings and fill in your YMLP API key and username.
- Save your settings, a dropdown with your YMLP groups will show up.
- Select the groups you want to subscribe customers to.
- (Optional) Customize the label text, choose to load default CSS and select whether the checkbox should be prechecked.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce – YMLP integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – November 29, 2013
- Initial release