FacturaDirecta plugin for WooCommerce allows you to automate all your business billing. Send custom invoices and manage your online store the easiest way.
Note: the plugin works only for FacturaDirecta classic. If you have any questions about the plugin, you can contact us here.
That’s what FacturaDirecta plugin for WooCommerce does:
- Every time an order is successfully completed, the invoice (and your customer) is automatically created in your FacturaDirecta account.
- It allows you to attach the PDF invoice in the completed order email.
- It allows you to add a link to download the invoice to the view-order page of the user’s account.
- It allows you to add a Tax ID field (with format validation) in the chekout.
Also in FacturaDirecta:
- Customize and send your invoices by mail, duplicate, download and much more.
- Create refund and EU invoices.
- Control your invoicing anywhere and using any device.
- Upload your expenses.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Autofill your taxes models (303, 130, 111, 115…)
- Manage your customers, suppliers and employees.
- Analyze your business data anytime.
- Sign up at FacturaDirecta and get your API key.
- Install and activate FacturaDirecta plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Integrations -> FacturaDirecta and set you API key.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce 3.0+
- An account in FacturaDirecta classic.
The manual installation method involves downloading WooCommerce FacturaDirecta plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Contributors & Developers
“FacturaDirecta (classic) for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“FacturaDirecta (classic) for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “FacturaDirecta (classic) for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1 – 2018.10.01
- Added: ‘woocommerce_factura_create_invoice’ filter to allow developers to stop the send invoice process when order changes the status to completed.
- Added: ‘woocommerce_factura_directa_client_data’ filter to allow developers to modify client data before adding them to FacturaDirecta.
1.0 – 2018.02.13
- First Release