Widget Icon enhances your website with 640+ beautiful icons from Font Awesome and Elusive font libraries designed for Twitter Bootstrap. You just select a font library, select an icon and display it in any widget on your WordPress site.
For more information, check out plugin page at dFactory or plugin support forum.
- Works out-of-the-box with every widget and theme.
- Select from 640+ beautiful icons
- Select from Font Awesome and Elusive icon libraries
- Select icon position
- Set icon padding in pixels or percentage
- Select icon vertical allignment (top, bottom, middle etc.)
- Select icon size (standard, large, x2, x3, x4)
- Automatically use color from widget title or set it manually with color-picker
- .pot file for translations included
You can also use these icons anywhere in your theme.
For Elusive icons
<i class="elusive icon-adjust"></i>
For Font Awesome icons
<i class="font-awesome icon-adjust"></i>
- Chinese – by xiaoyaole
- German – by Matthias Siebler
- Polish – by Bartosz Arendt
- Install Widget Icon either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Widgets menu and select icons for each of your widgets.
No questions yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget Icon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Widget Icon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: German translation, thanks to Matthias Siebler
- New: Chinese translation, thanks to xiaoyaole
- Tweak: Font Awesome updated to 3.2.1
- Tweak: Added new icon size 5x
- New: Font Awesome icon library
- New: Option to select icon library for each widget
- Tweak: Better way of embedding icons, now it should really work with EVERY theme (Thanks Bob)
- Tweak: 4 new icon positions (Thanks Bob)
- Fix for themes: P2 theme, Responsive theme, Patchwork, Custom Community
- Initial release