Get instant insight into trends and activity happening in your store with the additional reporting tab included with this plugin. There are six charts that show activity over the last 30 days as well as an activity ticker that shows the last 30 orders and refunds that have happened in your store.
- Daily Revenue Total
- Daily Order Count Total
- Daily Active Customer Count
- Daily Refunds Total
- Daily Average Cart Total
- Daily Coupons Total
The activity ticker gives you a quick list of the last 30 orders and refunds that’ve happened in your store.
The plugin is still new and actively being developed on. Any feedback is very appreciated!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce reporting tab to view the charts
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Reporting By Small Fish Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Reporting By Small Fish Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed chart styling
- Moved reports to top level menu item to get ready for drill down
- Added percentage differences to the charts
- Added additional data to the six charts
- Introduced the activity ticker
- Initial Release