Seamlessly integrates the fancyBox 3 script into your WordPress installation: Upload, activate, and you’re done. Additional configuration is optional.
You can easily customize almost anything you can think about fancyBox lightbox. By default, the plugin will use jQuery to apply fancyBox to ANY thumbnails that link directly to an image. It will also automatically convert WordPress image galleries into fancyBox galleries.
For Inline content linking
– Create a link to any hidden or visible div with an ID attribate, and the plugin will transform the link and enable it for fancyBox usage.
– Note: this may cause a conflict if your page or website is using a smooth scrolling function to jump between page sections!
In upcoming versions, additional functionality for ajax calls and iframe data will be implemented.
- Upload the
w3dev-fancyboxfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it: fancyBox will be automatically applied to all your image links and galleries.
- If you want to customize the look and feel of fancyBox, go to the Options Page under General Options in the WordPress Admin panel
Contributors & Developers
“fancyBox 3 for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility bump
- Bug fixes
- Upgraded fancyBox to v.3.3.5
- fancyBox is now applied to all galleries on a page with separate IDs
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- Fixed a bug where text links pointing to images were not being enabled
- Added support for Inline content
- Moved fancyBox JS code to the footer
- Fixed a lined of code where there was a short opening tag in PHP
- Updated fancyBox 3 to the latest version, 3.2.10
- Added functionality to toggle fancyBox functionality for images and and image galleries independently
- Fixed a bug where the custom slide and container classes were not being added