Usermaven helps marketing and product teams turn more visitors into customers, get more people to use the product, and keep them coming back. No more guessing or relying on intuition – let data drive your success.
- Effortless, no-code event tracking: Unlike other tools, Usermaven eliminates dependence on developers for tracking key actions performed by users on your website or app.
- Analyze your marketing channels to increase ROI. See Which traffic sources or campaigns are bringing in the most conversions?
- Track and compare the performance of your marketing campaigns with UTMs.
- Track individual user behavior to understand their interests. See what they’re paying attention to, and make informed decisions.
- Get accurate stats with Adblocker bypassing and cookie-less tracking.
Most firms try to use complex and expensive analytics platforms like Mixpanel or Amplitude but never get around to properly configuring them to get meaningful insights. You need a product analytics solution that’s easy to setup and has ready-made templates to generate actionable insights for making data-backed growth decisions.
That’s why we built Usermaven, the new data scientist in your team. We are making product analytics affordable, easy to setup and simple to maintain.
- Super Simple – Designed to be simple and intuitive in every way, without complexity or clutter to distract you.
- Privacy Compliance – We’ve designed Usermaven to comply with GDPR and CCPA regulations from day one.
- System Security – We apply the latest security standards and take measures to ensure your data is safe with us.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Usermaven, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Usermaven” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
For more information, visit the Usermaven website. And for answers to any particular question, contact us.
Contributors & Developers
“Usermaven” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Usermaven” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial plugin release.