User Map plugin is a great addon to your wordpress site, it will display all the users of your blog/website on google maps, you will be able to see all the registered users on google map, which will help you and other people see from where most of the users are registering to your site.
It also shows active live users on google map, this adds a realtime access to stats of all logged in users.
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Display all the users of your blog/website on google maps
- Shows all the registered users on google map
- Shows active live or logged-in users on google map
- Create unlimited maps and display on posts/pages using shortcode
- Intuitive and user friendly interface, which makes it very easy to configure User Google map.
- No complex configuration options
- Shortcode builder available, which integrates with post/page editor.
- Insert saved shortcodes directly to posts/pages
- No advertising or links
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip archive and upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
WP-Admin -> Pages -> Add New
- Type any title you like in the post’s title area.
- Use shortcode
[showmap]in the page or post’s content area
- Click ‘Publish’
Contributors & Developers
“User Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Fixed the bug related to the map when user click on the (USERMAP FOR ONLINE USER) tab. Now the User Map showing the full map clicking on the tab.