This plugin allows you to effectively hide your wp-login.php and wp-admin by requiring that you access it via a custom URL of your specification, with every other request being redirected to a different URL of your specification.
- Download the zip file and decompress it.
- Upload “unauthorised-login-redirect” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Click Login Redirect in the admin menu.
- Change the secret login path, secret get key, and secret get value to whatever you’d like them to be.
I’ve forgotten my secret login path! How can I get logged in?
Remove the following row from your wp_options table: rs_ulr_settings
Once it’s removed you’ll be able to log in to the site as normal and adjust the plugin settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Unauthorised Login Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor bug fix.
- Testing with WordPress 5.3.
- Testing with WordPress 5.1.
- Testing with WordPress 4.7.2.
- Adjustment made for admin-ajax.php.
- Adding nonce to settings update.
- Reworked redirect options.
- Updating definitions.
- Addressing notices.
- CSS Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.