This plugin uses the Google My Business API which allows it to retrieve all reviews instead of the only five reviews that can be retrieved using the Google Places API. When the plugin has access to the API, the plugin inserts structured data into the footer of the website. This results in a rating in the Google search results.
The plugin also allows you to display your rating with a standard widget or shortcode. You can use this anywhere in your theme or builder.
Extra features for Premium users:
* A variety of default shortcodes that give you the flexibility to show the rating in the way you want.
* Functionality to create your own widget!
* Functionality to style your own or our default widget / shortcodes.
* Interact with the reviews. Read and reply to reviews!
Extra features for Premium users that use WooCommerce:
* Functionality to create an invitation e-mail.
* Functionality to send your custom e-mail to customers.
Go to our website to read all about our Premium plugin and get to know how to go Premium!
How to use this plugin
Follow the guidelines on our website to learn how to give the plugin access to the Google My Business API.
Does this plugin get support
Absolutely! In fact if you have a question please send them to email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tussendoor – Google My Business API Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bumped tested up to version correctly
- Update: We now use the new locations endpoint from Google since the old endpoint is now labled deprecated
- Bumped tested up to version
- Bugfix: Being unable to grant the plugin access has been resolved.
- Update: Bumped minimal required PHP version to 7.4 or higher
- Bugfix: Missing vendor directory in release.
- Initial release