Let A Pro Do IT!’s (LAPDI) Author’s Note allows you to add author’s notes and after-thoughts to your blog posts and pages.
Requires the installation and activation of LAPDI Easy Dev Latest Version
- Add an author’s note or after-thought to your pages and/or posts
- Display author’s note in widget, page or post
- Show author’s gravatar
- Link to author’s website
- Display author’s social links
- Show author’s bio
- Author’s Note is optional, without it display author bio information only
- Add an author’s note wherever you want to display author’s info
- You can add a note via a widget, page or post
- If using a widget, remember to add an authors note shorttag to the post or page (see below)
- Default shortcode settings can be changed via
Authors Notesettings page
Author's Note to posts and pages by using a shortcode inside your text or evaluated from within your theme. You may override page/post
Author's Note options with shortcode attributes defined on the plugin’s settings page.
[tsp-authors-note]Did I really write this?[/tsp-authors-note]– Will display a authors note with the default options defined in the plugin’s settings page.
[tsp-authors-note title="On After-Thought" show_bio=Y show_pic=Y show_name=Y style=1 show_website=Y show_links=Y]Did I really write this?[/tsp-authors-note]– Will override attributes defined on the plugin’s settings page.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Requires the installation and activation of LAPDI Easy Dev Latest Version
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After installation, refer to the
Authors Notesettings page for more detailed instructions on setting up your shortcodes.
- Author’s Note widgets can be added to the sidemenu bar by visiting
Appearance > Widgetsand dragging the
LAPDI Authors Notewidget to your sidebar menu.
- Add some widgets to the sidemenu bar, Add shortcodes to pages and posts (see Instructions)
- View your site
- Adjust your CSS for your theme , if necessary, by visiting
Appearance > Edit CSS
I’ve installed the plugin but no information is displaying?
- Make sure the folder
/wp-content/uploads/has recursive, 777 permissions
- Make sure you have at least one admin user in your database
- Make sure the folder
Contributors & Developers
“LAPDI Authors Note” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LAPDI Authors Note” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhancement. Requires v2.0.0 of LAPDI Easy Dev
- Enhancement: Improved settings UI
- Enhancement: Added Styles to the note boxes