The status of each account is displayed in each user profile which includes:
1. Account status
* New User The user didn’t login since the plugin is activated
* Activated The user has logined in and the account is not expired
* Deactivated The account has reached the time limit
2. Account activation date
* 0 The user didn’t login since the plugin is activated
3. Account expiry date
* Will show the date on which the account will expier.
Any user with “edit_users” capability can activate and deactivate each user account by clicking on Activate/Deactivate links under each user.
In the options page you can:
1. Specify the accounts time limit
2. Insert a custom error message for expired accounts
- Upload ‘time limit’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Users -> Limited Account to insert your settings
None for now.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Time Limit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Time Limit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial relase