Feel immortal? Feel like you’ve got plenty of time to make your dreams come true? Not worried about death? The future?
The Bucketlister is for you!
The Bucketlister is all about making a list of all the things that you want to do before you die and putting time limits on them so you can see, day by day, your life ticking away! Fun for all the family!
Write down your dreams, give yourself a deadline then GO AND MAKE THEM HAPPEN!
If this plugin makes your dreams come true (hey, it could happen), then let me know!
I always believed WordPress plugins could change people’s lives.
To Do List
- Add support for links for each item to link somewhere
- Your PHP needs to have the relatively new DateTime class installed. If you don’t know whether or not it does, try the plugin out anyway. It’ll check for you and won’t install anything if it can’t find it.
- Upload the
bucketlisterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to the
Settingspanel, and somewhere in there should be an item called
- Make some death lists!
- I don’t want to die!
I know, I know. If I could develop a WordPress plugin that could stave off death, I would (and you’d be the first to get it). Unfortunately, I can’t.
Instead, take a deep breath, then start making a list of all the cool things that you want to do before you die. Trust me, it’ll make you feel better*.
*results not guaranteed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Bucketlister” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Bucketlister” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release. There will be bugs. Do a developer a solid, and let him know if you find any. Ta.
- For themes that support it, no longer loads unnecessary CSS and JS
- Added support for years in the past for things that you’ve already done prior to this year