Take Notice lets you add one or more notice boxes across your entire site. For each notice, you can customize the following:
- Whether to appear on all posts (of any post type)
- Whether to appear on specific posts (of any post type)
- Whether to appear on posts with certain terms (of any taxonomy)
- Where to appear in the post (above or below the content)
- Color of notice box (custom colors or preset palettes)
- Whether to display the notice title with its content
Notices are a custom post type, so they can be managed and edited just like posts. You can add more than one notice at a time, and customize the above settings separately for each one. (See Screenshots for an example.)
- Upload the entire
/take-noticedirectory to the
- Activate Take Notice through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Questions? You can find me on Twitter at @alisothegeek or contact me through my website.
You can report bugs and request features here on WordPress.org or on Github.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Take Notice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Take Notice” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rewritten from the ground up
- Added support for displaying notices on custom post types
- Added support for custom colors for notice background, border, and text
- Added caching for improved performance
- Improved notice options interface
- Added ability to display notices on specific pages
- Added ability to display notices on posts in specific categories
- Added ability to display notices on posts with specific tags
- Initial release