This plugin pulls the user details from a given SugarCRM URL and if there are no corresponding users creates users in WordPress.
Similarly it allows the user to sync selected WordPress users to SugarCRM as Accounts/Contacts/Users.
Admin is logged in to SugarCRM transparently and can manage SugarCRM from WordPress.
If ‘auto sync’ is checked, a user created in wordpress is automatically synced to SugarCRM as Accounts/Contacts/Users.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Will the plugin overwrite or change existing users in WordPress ?
- Requirements ?
At least PHP 5.2 and PHP SOAP extension.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sync SugarCRM Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sync SugarCRM Users” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Can sync WordPress users to Accounts/Contacts/Users.
- Added auto syncing WordPress user to SugarCRM on registering.
- Added managing of SugarCRM in iframe.
- Added syncing of WordPress users to SugarCRM.
- Released v1.0