WordPress Survey plugin
WordPress Survey plugin is a powerful, yet easy-to-use WordPress plugin designed for collecting data from a particular group of people and analyze it. You just need to write a list of questions, configure the settings, save and paste the shortcode of the survey into your website. Then just start receiving survey submissions!
Do you want to conduct research for your research paper, gather leads for your company, extract insights for your market research, test concepts, or just get to know your audience? Why look elsewhere?
Why choose us among other WordPress survey plugins? We are specialized ONLY in survey building! Our professional development team is doing its best to create a must-have, feature-rich survey builder and constantly improve it so it will match your needs perfectly. Our survey plugin offers a great set of features for implementation. You can check other successful and powerful plugins of ours created by the same logic: Poll Maker, Quiz Maker.
Survey Demos (Free)
Survey Demos (Pro)
- Survey with Skip Logic (Branching)
- Survey with Conditional Results
- Conversational Survey (Chat)
- Survey with question types
EASY-TO-USE | USER-FRIENDLY | RESPONSIVE DESIGN
Not a tech person? No problem. The plugin is 100% beginner-friendly and no coding skills required. You can easily create engaging and at the same time advanced surveys that will fulfill all your needs. Also, this WordPress survey plugin is mobile-friendly, so your responders can take the survey with all types of screens such as mobile devices or tablets. And, most importantly, our support care specialists are easily accessible and always happy to help you and answer any questions you might have! Feel free to post them on the following FREE SUPPORT FORUM.
What could be more perfect? Start serving better your customers and consumers now!
After setting up the survey’s settings, you just need to copy the shortcode of it and embed it into any post or page on your WordPress website:
[ays_survey id=’your survey id’]
14 TYPES OF SURVEY QUESTIONS
The Survey Maker offers the most famous question types for creating successful questionnaires:
- Short Text
- Yes or No
- Date (Pro)
- Star Rating (Pro)
- Linear Scale (Pro)
- Matrix Scale (Pro)
- Slider (Pro)
- File Upload (Pro)
- Star List (Pro)
- Name field
- Email field
and many more are coming!
You can create either open-ended questions as well as close-ended ones with predefined responses. Once you’re familiar with the type of questions our survey builder offers, you’ll be able to connect all touchpoints to understand precisely what your responders want, need, or expect. The best survey plugin for conducting simple surveys, customer feedback forms, customer satisfaction surveys, employee feedback forms, and many more! Simple, easy and fast!
MULTI-PAGE SURVEYS, UNLIMITED SECTIONS
The #1 Plugin for creating multi-step forms. Organize and group the questions into separate sections within the survey. Break down your survey into separate pages with the help of this functionality in order to make it engaging and interesting to take. You can choose a different number of questions to be shown per page. Moreover, the survey plugin allows you to re-arrange questions within a section by drag and dropping it. You can give a title to the section, write a brief description, and add as many questions as you want. You can create unlimited questions, unlimited sections, and unlimited surveys with our Survey form maker.
SUBMISSIONS AND REAL-TIME REPORTING
Are you planning to receive LARGE Data while conducting your survey? However, you do not have enough time to read them one by one or not all questions’ answers are important to be viewed. So it’s not the volume of data that’s important, but what companies or individual conductors do with the data is matters. And here, the Survey Maker comes to be of help. Our reports, charts, statistics will help you to analyze and interpret the data without any third-party tool.
So, the Survey Maker plugin is the best solution for those companies who employ a data-driven approach.
The WordPress Survey plugin can be used for companies as well as for individual research conductors. Whether you’re conducting research or collecting feedback, you can create engaging online surveys with our survey builder plugin.
The plugin is fully customizable. You can build beautiful surveys without having or being a designer, which will be perfectly fit your website’s colors and style. The possibilities are plenty: Theme, Background color, Button text color, Question font size (px), Answer view and dozens more!
Are you looking for trends, customer buying behaviors, or do you need to see beyond the big picture? It is possible to do with the Survey Maker plugin. But, it is important to understand who is going to be your target market. One of the powerful functionality that our survey builder offers is the Only for logged-in users option. After enabling it, you will start to precisely target the audience, and not receive unneeded submissions from those, who have not signed in on your website. But it is not yet all, that our survey builder offers. It also has a functionality called the Maximum number of attempts per user. It will help you to not receive multiple submissions from the same respondent, which can cause a deviation from the accuracy of your results. The Survey plugin suggests two methods to prevent repeat voting from the same person. Those are the Detect users by IP or Detect users by WP user ID.
Create smart and interactive surveys (Pro)
Create a survey using the jump logic (skip logic) function and don’t annoy the participants with unrelated questions. Due to this feature, the system will automatically select which question to ask based on the participants’ answers.
As far as the surveys are mainly used as a questionnaire, create anonymous surveys and give the participants a chance to stay private and share their honest opinion with you.
Survey Maker gives you the ability to make the surveys more engaging for the users. Just activate the chat mode option, and the users will have the feeling of having a face-to-face chat with the device.
All the above-mentioned options are available for the premium version
For more detailed information please check the Documentation.
- Unlimited Surveys
- Unlimited Sections
- Unlimited Questions
- 6 question types
- Responsive design
- Sections with different count of questions
- Individual submission
- Submissions summary
- Question Image
- Survey style options (20+)
- Randomize questions
- Randomize answers
- Restriction by IP and User id
- Only for logged in users
- Result message
- Redirect after submit
- Includes ALL Free version Features and
- Extra question types
- Send mail to user
- Send mail to admin
- Email configuration
- Schedule survey
- Mailchimp integration
- Campaign Monitor integration
- Slack integration
- ActiveCampaign integration
- User history shortcode
- Make questions required
- Permissions by user role
- Limit attempts count
- Results with charts
- Export and import surveys
- Submissions summary export
- Individual submission export
- PDF export
- Password protected survey
- Google sheet integration
- Zapier integration
- SendGrid integration
- GamiPress integration
- MadMimi integration
- GetResponse integration
- ConvertKit integration
- Access by user role
- Popup Survey
- Conversational surveys
- Logic jump
- Conditional Results
- Summary emails
- More on the way …
Don’t forget, in case of any problems or upcoming questions feel free to contact us via the following FREE SUPPORT FORUM.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Survey Maker
There are two ways to install Survey maker: the easy way, when you install Survey maker from your WordPress dashboard, and the not so easy way, when you install it from WordPress.org.
- 1.1 The easiest way to enjoy Survey Maker:
- 1.1.1 Login to your WordPress dashboard
- 1.1.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.1.3 Add New
- 1.1.4 Search for Survey maker
- 1.1.5 Click to install
- 1.2 The second way:
- 1.2.1Download the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/survey-maker/
- 1.2.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.2.3 Add New
- 1.2.4 Upload plugin
- 1.2.5 Choose file survey_maker.zip
1.2.6 Click to install
1.3 In order to install the Survey maker from WordPress.org you must unzip the archive and copy the survey-maker folder into your plugins folder (\wp-content\plugins).
After one ofthis steps you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Once activated configure any options as desired and you can enjoy our Survey maker.
1. How to insert a survey into a post or page?
There are two ways of inserting the survey – via shortcode or via block.
In the first case, you should copy the shortcode of your own wp survey, go to the All Posts/All Pages section, click Add New(or go to existing post), and paste the shortcode there. Afterward, you should publish it and go to the generated link. The link will lead you directly to your survey, and you will be able to view and take it.
In the second case, you should click on the Add Block(+) button and type in a survey in the block search field. Then, click on the Survey Maker block, select your preferred survey from the dropdown list and that’s all!
Survey Maker allows you to insert your surveys inside any post, page, or widget area in WordPress. It is one of the best survey plugins 2021. It allows to create free online survey questionnaire, create a survey with images and no technical background is required. Start your experience right now and see how quickly and easily you will create your survey! This video is a quick guide on doing a survey and inserting it into a post.
2. How many types of questions are there?
7 different types of questions are available in the free version. Those include Radio type with requires to choose only one correct answer, Checkbox allows to have more than one right answer choice, Dropdown, Paragraph, Short text, Number, Yes or No, plus E-Mail and Name fields. The Pro version provides extra 4 types such as Date, Star Rating, Linear Scale, Matrix Scale. You can create one-page or multi-page advanced surveys, gain survey data and measure customer satisfaction by adding the various types of questions offered by our plugin.
Different types allow creating any kind of survey that you have in your mind. It is one of the most advanced WordPress survey plugins on the market. It has never been so easy to create, send, and analyze surveys! This free, easy survey creator allows you to use a survey maker with unlimited questions, sections and create surveys with images. You can create custom survey forms like Survey Monkey (without the high costs), online petition form, feedback survey contact form, market surveys, etc. After collecting survey reports, you can make necessary changes to your product or service and boost engagement and traffic.
3. How many surveys can I create?
You can make unlimited surveys and include as many questions as you want! Both Free and Premium users have the opportunity to create unlimited surveys with unlimited questions! Isn’t it amazing? Furthermore, no limitation exists on the number of participants of the survey. Don’t lose your chance to try!
Generate an unlimited number of surveys for your website and analyze the information from your users with the help of pie charts and bar graphs. Did you know that you can also add photos both to the main questions and answer choices? With Survey Maker, you can make your questions required. Moreover, you can send emails after completion of the survey to thank users or redirect them to any page on your WordPress website.
4. Can I create a multi-step survey with the Free version?
You can! With the help of the plugin, you can create unlimited online surveys with multi sections. Quick, easy, and reliable for creating surveys interesting and engaging to take. A drastic increase in conversion rate is guaranteed.
5. How do I make one question per page in Survey Maker?
To achieve that, you need to divide your survey into separate sections and write one question per section.
If you want to drive more traffic and use it as a lead generator, then the plugin is perfect for your needs. It doesn’t require any coding to build your surveys, yet it is easy to customize.
6. How to create a survey form in WordPress?
This question is already an easy answerable one, thanks to the user guide. This WordPress free survey form plugin is a cheaper alternative to survey monkey. I am happy to inform you that you can easily create surveys forms and analyze the data with interactive reports. The best survey forms are waiting for you! So do not miss your chance to use the best free survey maker plugin!
7. Will I lose the data after upgrading to the Pro version?
Nope, you will not! All the data(surveys, settings, and submissions) of the plugin will remain unchanged even after switching to the Pro version. You don’t need to redo what you have already created with the free version. For further detailed instructions, please check out the upgrade guide of the plugin.
8. Where can I find survey statistics?
Survey statistics are available on the Submissions page. It consists of 4 different sections; Summary, Individual, Submissions, and Analytics. In the Summary section, you can observe finalized answers. Meanwhile, you can interpret results with graphs and charts. The Submissions section demonstrates all the submissions. In the Analytics section, you can see a graph displaying the submissions count per page and a chart illustrating the survey passed users by user role. Furthermore, you can export submissions.
Survey Maker is a flexible WordPress plugin for questionnaire surveys. This free online questionnaire survey plugin allows you to create the best anonymous surveys and receive real-time survey results. While using this free tool for online surveys you can create sophisticated surveys and include different types of questions.
9. Where can I find the summary report of my submissions?
To do that, please go to the Submissions page of the plugin. There you will find plenty of analysis tools. Want to analyze data from a survey? The plugin is just what you needed. Collect user feedback and interpret them via reports, charts, and statistics.
10. How to transfer all surveys from one site to another?
Looking for an amazing and flexible plugin? You are in a right place! We have done our best to make the time of our customers more manageable. You can import and export your already created surveys from one website to another via JSON format. Great plugin, right?
11. Is there any documentation or user guide?
Sure, there is. You can find a quick user guide document on the official website. It includes a detailed user guide and an explanation about how to create a survey. You can find necessary information about the features offered by Survey Maker; question types, style options, logic jump, popup surveys, and so on.
Survey Maker Free Demo and Pro Demo are available! You can test the sample surveys to make sure of high quality and flexible design. Below the demo versions of surveys, you can find all the features listed for both the Pro and Free versions. By the way, subscribe to our YouTube channel if you want to learn more about the plugin’s details.
12. Can I get support for the Survey Maker Free version?
We happily support our community. Our Support Care specialists are always ready to help you to use the product more efficiently. Though the plugin is easy to set up and use and has a simple interface, please feel free to reach out to us anytime when you have any concerns. The team may respond to your questions within 24 hours. For questions concerning the Free plugin please post it on the WordPress Support Forum, otherwise(pre-sale question/pro support), please contact us via this form. Excellent service is guaranteed!
13. How to add unlimited number of questions?
You must know that our plugin has no limits Survey Maker offers unlimited number of sections, questions and answers. However, if you came across to such problem, it is connected with your server. To solve that problem you must access to your cPanel, find your PHP values and enhance the number, and in case you are unable to do that yourself then contact your Hosting provider, so that they do the mentioned for you.
Contributors & Developers
“Survey Maker – Best WordPress Survey Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: View button for survey main URL
- Fixed: CSS style issue on front page
- Added: Survey main URL option
- Fixed: Duplicate section option issue
- Added: Full screen button color option
- Added: Keyboard navigation on the front page
- Added: Cookie and IP limitation option
- Fixed: Translation issue on the How to use page
- Updated: POT file
- Added: Progress bar text color option
- Added: Buttons top distance option
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0.2
- Added: Button alignment option
- Fixed: Select survey issue on the Gutenberg editor
- Fixed: Responsiveness issue on the general settings page on mobile devices
- Fixed: Section title displaying issue on the submission page
- Fixed: Responsiveness issue of message variables tab on the general settings page on mobile devices
- Added: Functionality to set the Required option for all questions at once in sections
- Fixed: Button padding options style issue on the surveys page
- Added: Documentation link on the plugins page
- Fixed: Survey logo image displaying issue on the front page
- Fixed: Other answer option style issue on the front page
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Survey cover photo displaying issue on mobile devices
- Fixed: Section description printing issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Dropdown type style issue on the front page
- Fixed: Redirect delay option issue on the front page
- Fixed: Text types CSS issues on the front page
- Added: Admin email message variable on the general settings
- Fixed: Error message for required questions options quote issue
- Added: Redirect to another surveys after clicking on them functionality on the surveys page
- Added: Error message option for required questions
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0.1
- Added: Functionality to insert message variables into the wp editor on the surveys page
- Added: Current survey author email message variable
- Added: Ability to show the current survey title on the surveys page
- Improved: Settings tab options arrangement
- Added: Users IP address message variable
- Added: Progress bar text option
- Added: Current survey page link message variable on the general settings
- Added: Show WordPress user roles shortcode on the general settings
- Fixed: Enable selection count button issue on the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Some style issues on the front page
- Fixed: Question type changing issue with text question types
- Changed: Community section style on the How to use page
- Added: Placeholder field for text question types
- Added: User wordpress role message variable
- Changed: Our Products submenu Interface design
- Added: Functionality to set the Required option for all questions at once
- Added: Hide the bar suboption for the live progress bar option
- Changed: The banner style on the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0
- Added: Redirect to the new tab suboption
- Added: Show user display name message variable on the general settings
- Added: Pagination items positioning by column option
- Updated: POT file
- Added: Answer font size option on mobile devices
- Added: Pagination items positioning option
- Added: Search by survey title functionality on the submissions list table
- Added: Hide the pagination text suboption for the live progress bar option
- Added: Search by category title functionality on the categories list table
- Added: Section description font size option for mobile devices
- Added: Show user nickname message variable on the general settings
- Added: Section title font size option for mobile devices
- Added: Section title font size option
- Added: Previous Survey button on the surveys edit page
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.3
- Added: View detailed button on the submissions page
- Added: Show questions count shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Next Survey button on the surveys edit page
- Added: Show user display name shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Survey title font size option for mobile devices
- Added: Survey color option for surveys on the submissions page
- Added: Show user email shortcode on the general settings
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.2
- Added: Show questions count option
- Added: Question count in the section box on the admin dashboard
- Added: Show sections count shortcode on the general settings
- Fixed: Responsiveness issue of charts on the submissions page on mobile devices
- Added: Current survey author message variable
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9.1
- Added: Author filter on the surveys list table
- Added: Category filter on the submissions list table
- Added: Categories column on the submissions list table
- Added: Most popular survey shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Survey title box shadow parameters
- Added: Alt attribute for the question images
- Added: Section description font size option
- Added: Title text shadow option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.9
- Added: Creation date shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Creation date message variable
- Added: More actions button in the collapsed question
- Added: More actions button in the collapsed section
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.3
- Added: Button font-size option for mobile devices
- Added: Passed users count shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Change current survey creation date option
- Added: Show user nick name shortcode on the general settings
- Fixed: Paragraph question type text displaying issue on the submissions page
- Added: Show user last name message variable on the general settings
- Added: Show user last name shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Character length option for the Number question type
- Added: Min/Max limitation option for the Number question type
- Added: User first name message variable on the general settings
- Fixed: Share buttons style issue on the front page
- Added: Show user first name shortcode on the general settings
- Added: Heading for share buttons option
- Added: Link to open the survey category on the surveys list table
- Added: Enable Animation top option
- Added: Do not store User Names option on the General Settings
- Added: Do not store User Emails option on the General Settings
- Added: Allow HTML in section description option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.2
- Improved: Displaying the count of text answers on the submissions page
- Fixed: Required icon issue on the front page
- Added: Character/word limitation for Short Text question type
- Added: Character/word limitation for Paragraph question type
- Added: Limitation by Cookie option
- Added: Help Tab on the Admin Dashboard
- Added: Duplicate section option
- Added: Italian translation
- Added: Dutch translation
- Added: Link to see individual result from list submissions tab
- Added: Passed users count message variable
- Added: Copy user info to clipboard functionality on the submissions page
- Added: Sections count message variable
- Fixed: Surveys count displaying issue on the categories page
- Added: Link to surveys count column on the survey categories list table
- Updated: POT and PO files
- Added: Survey title font size option
- Added: Show question ID option in the select more actions
- Added: Buttons border-radius option
- Added: Buttons size option
- Added: Buttons font size option
- Added: Buttons background-color option
- Fixed: Question font size option issue on the front page
- Added: Question font size option on mobile devices
- Added: Logo image position option
- Added: Cover photo object-fit option
- Fixed: Question title displaying issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Cover photo issue on the front page
- Added: Cover photo position option
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8.1
- Fixed: User name displaying issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Items total count displaying issue on the submissions page
- Added: WP Editor height option on the general settings page
- Added: Cover photo height option
- Added: Cover photo option
- Added: Survey section description alignment option
- Fixed: Popup editor title displaying issue
- Added: Open Popup editor by one click on the surveys page
- Fixed: Other answer displaying issue on the individual tab
- Fixed: “Yes or No” question type issue on the individual tab
- Added: Survey mobile width option
- Fixed: Responsive design issues for mobile devices on the front page
- Fixed: Change pagination response issue on the Individual tab
- Improved: Clear selection buttons style
- Fixed: Email question type typing issue on the front page
- Fixed: Survey title alignment conflict with full-screen mode option
- Added: Redirection link to the survey from the submissions page
- Fixed: Email validation issue on the front page
- Fixed: User name displaying issue on the submissions page
- Added: Mark as read/unread functionality on the submissions page
- Added: Answer image size option
- Added: Survey question numbering option
- Fixed: Survey duplicate issue
- Fixed: Required symbol style issue
- Added: Survey title alignment option
- Added: Survey section title alignment option
- Added: Live progress bar
- Fixed: Custom CSS option quote conflict on the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Some style issues on the Admin Dashboard
- Added: Social media share links
- Added: Survey full screen option
- Added: Duplicate Survey option
- Improved: Clear selection buttons style on the front page
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.8
- Added: Default Survey
- Fixed: Survey color live changing option issue
- Added: Survey color live changing possibility
- Added: Survey loader custom gif type
- Added: Survey loader text type
- Added: Allow HTML in answers option
- Added: Edit question with editor functionality
- Fixed: SQL query problem on the admin dashboard
- Added: Display survey summary shortcode
- Added: Minimum selection count option for checkbox question type
- Fixed: Answers displaying issue on the submissions pages
- Fixed: Maximum selection count option issue
- Added: Answer numbering option
- Added: German translation for plugin
- Fixed: Input auto-filling issue on the Mozilla browser
- Added: Buttons texts tab on the general setting page
- Added: Logo image url new tab opening option
- Added: Last submission date information on the submissions page
- Added: User information for individual result on the submissions page
- Added: French translation for plugin
- Added: Spanish translation for plugin
- Added: View submissions button on the Surveys list table page
- Changed: Place of the collapse question icon
- Added: Answer default count option on General Settings page
- Added: Message variables section
- Added: Previous button option
- Added: Redirect URL suboption for the Maximum number of attempts per user option
- Added: Redirect delay suboption for the Maximum number of attempts per user option
- Added: Survey export example on Export / Import page
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Some issues in the admin dashboard
- Added: Do not store IP addresses option on General Settings page
- Added: Excerpt words count in list tables section on General Settings page
- Added: Animation Top (Scroll offset) option on General Settings page
- Added: Max count of takers option
- Added: Autofill logged-in user data option
- Added: Shortcode copy functionality on the survey edit page
- Changed: Some styles in admin dashboard
- Fixed: Empty section title displaying issue
- Added: Textarea height (public) option on the general settings
- Added: URL link sub-option to Logo image option
- Fixed: Submissions counting issue of the “Checkbox” question on the submissions page
- Fixed: “Other answer” issue while typing on the front-page
- Fixed: “Other answer” issue of the “Radio” question type on the submissions page
- Fixed: Category filter issue on the Surveys page
- Added: Restart button option
- Fixed: “Other answer” issue of the “Yes or No” question type on the submissions page
- Fixed: Textarea display issue in Elementor page
- Added: “Yes or No” question type
- Fixed: Admin dashboard style issues connected with icons
- Fixed: Remember checkbox style issue in the login form
- Fixed: Empty other answer saving issue
- Fixed: Clear filter redirection issue in submissions tab
- Fixed: Make checked the other option while typing in it
- Added: Ask a question icon
- Added: Community section on the “How to use” page
- Changed: Survey theme selection style and added images for them
- Added: Question default type choosing option
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination on the general settings page
- Fixed: Some style conflicts concerning filters with WP 4.9
- Fixed: Some wp-color-picker issues on the dashboard in Mozilla
- Fixed: A PHP issue in general tab
- Added: Survey loader
- Fixed: Deactivate clear answer button when Required is enabled
- Added: Expand question functionality by clicking on it
- Fixed: Issue connected with max selection count in the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Conflict connected with max selection count option and other answer option
- Added: Temporary deactivation button within the deactivation popup
- Fixed: Style conflicts with some WordPress themes
- Added: Label for Maximum selection count option in admin dashboard
- Changed: Answers default gap
- Fixed: Redirect after submit option issue
- Added: Maximum selection count option for checkbox question type
- Fixed: Empty answer and empty question saving issue
- Fixed: Some incorrections in the admin dashboard
- Fixed: WP 4.3 version compatible issue
- Fixed: Limitation issue connected with not logged in users
- Fixed: Question duplicate issue after moving to another section
- Added: Full control functionality of answers via keyboard
- Added: Move the question to another section functionality
- Fixed: Elementor widget incorrect display
- Added: Answers control functionality via keyboard
- Added: Show login form suboption for the “Only for logged-in users” option
- Added: Survey container max-width option for mobile devices
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination on the survey edit page
- Added: Ctrl+S saving combination on the survey category edit page
- Added: Show section header info option
- Tested: Compatible up to PHP 8
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.7
- Fixed: Unread submissions count displaying issue on the submissions page
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.6.2
- Fixed: Questions saving issue after creating a new section
- Fixed: Dropdown question type display issue after saving
- Fixed: Section description displaying issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Textarea size issue in the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Issue connected with the position of a new section after clicking the “Add Section” button
- Fixed: Paragraph question type submission display issue
- Added: Save changes button on the right side of the sections in the admin dashboard
- Added: Multiline functionality for the section description field
- Added: Reordering functionality for collapsed sections
- Added: Sections count column in the surveys list table
- Changed: “Featured plugins” submenu to “Our products”
- Added: Confirmation for deleting questions and sections
- Added: “Add Section” button under each section
- Fixed: Checkbox question submission saving issue
- Fixed: Dropdown question data displaying issue on the Submissions page
- Added: Collapse All functionality for sections and questions
- Added: Collapse all questions in the given section functionality
- Added: Collapsed sections and question saving functional
- Tested: Compatible up to 5.6.1
- Added: Disallowing form submission when pressing enter while typing
- Fixed: Question textarea issue after duplication
- Fixed: Dropdown question style issue
- Fixed: Collapse section button issue on Add Survey page
- Fixed: Text type answers displaying issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Mark as unread functionality issue on the submissions page
- Fixed: Other answer problem in the Individual tab of the submissions page
- Added: Sections collapsing functionality in admin dashboard
- Fixed: Other answer and radio type question conflict in submissions page
- Fixed: Other answer problem in submissions page
- Added: Questions collapsing functionality in admin dashboard
- Fixed: Style issues in submissions page
- Added: Elementor widget
- Fixed: Answers ordering issue after duplication of question
- Added: Gutenberg editor widget
- Added: Survey logo option
- Fixed: Issue connected with survey permissions
- Fixed: Problem “Mark as read” functional of submissions
- Added: “Add question” button bottom of the section
- Fixed: Duplicate question issues
- Fixed: Answers saving issue
- Fixed: Response loading issue
- Fixed: Security issues on surveys list table
- Fixed: Items counter issue in list tables
- Fixed: Dashboard responsive design issues
- Added: Loader while clicking on the Save and Close button
- Added: Tooltips for options
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Some text issues
- Added: FAQs in How to use page
- Fixed: Questions ordering issue
- Fixed: Answers ordering issue
- Fixed: Question type changing issue
- Fixed: Dropdown question color issue
- Fixed: Limitation by user ID issue
- Fixed: Email question type submitting issue
- Fixed: Question duplication issue
- Fixed: Responsiveness of survey front-end
- Fixed: Empty submissions error
- Fixed: Some style issues