Sunrise is an opensource and OOP-based WordPress plugin framework. It was designed to speed up plugin deployment, together with sufficient functionality. This great framework allows you to create powerful options pages with just a few lines of code.
Features out of the box
- Powerful options, e.g. ajax upload fields, color pickers, checkbox groups and much more
- Translation support
- OOP-based and easily extensible
Unzip plugin files and upload them under your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Resulted names will be:
See more docs at https://github.com/gndev/sunrise/wiki
Please post your questions at the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“Sunrise” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Completely rewritten code
- Now main class called Sunrise_Plugin_Framework_2
- Small fixes in class code
- Plugin textdomain is now loading before the init action
- Initial release of stable version
1.0 – 1.1
- Old versions. Not presented at wp.org