Sticky Topbar plugin lets user add an area at top of the website which is sticky. This plugin compatible with any WordPress themes. User can add social media URLs, call-to-action text with button and countdown timer. Fully responsive.
There are many ways to add a topbar in WordPress website but flexibility of Sticky Topbar plugin helps user to do much more than any other topbar plugin. Using the plugin the website owner can promote his/her book, event ticket or any other landing page with a countdown timer.
- Add call-to-action text
- Add call-to-action button
- Social media icons
- Color changes capability
- Dismiss button
- Countdown timer. See Demo
You will be able to add your brand’s social URL of following sites:
* Mobile/Cell Number
Sticky Topbar is compatible with any WordPress theme.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
RainaStudio Blog – Web Development Tutorial and Other Resources
Switch CTA Box – Add Unlimited CTA(Click to Action) Contents
Menu Iconset – Add Description and Icon to Navigation Menu Item
Sticky Genesis Topbar – Add a topbar area in WordPress built on Genesis Framework
- Upload the entire sticky-topbar folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (or install directly by searching in Plugins > Add New)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Settings menu you’ll see submenu “Sticky Topbar”, add or modify content for your topbar from the meta fields.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Topbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The plugin will now add custom topbar before header in WordPress