Sort My Sites lets you change the ordering of the My Sites menu on the dashboard and in the admin bar.
- Sort by None, Site ID, Site Name, Domain, Site Path, Site URL
- Case Sensitive Sorting
- Keep the primary site at the top of the list
- Install Sort My Sites either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the Network Plugins menu in WordPress
- Look at your my sites page or menu, they will now be in order, you can change global options from the Network -> Settings menu, users can change their settings from the screen options menu on the My Sites page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sort My Sites” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sort My Sites” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ability to sort by site creation date or last modified date
- Added sort direction picker
- Misc fixes
- Update: Consolidated the number of DB calls per page load.
- Fix: the Primary site was always set to site 1, will now use the selected primary site.
- Added the ability for users to change the options from the screen options on the my sites page, preferences are stored with the user account.
- Initial Release