Yandex Mail SMTP Server for WordPress allows you to configure and send all outgoing emails via a Yandex SMTP server instead of PHP mail(). This will guarantees delivery of your emails also prevent your emails from going into the junk/spam folder of the recipients.
* Note yandex mail account required!
This plugin also works with Yandex Mail for Domain, a free service for setting up email on your own domain.
Most shared hosting servers have restrictions when it comes to email. Usually email will get blocked or missing for no reason. Sometimes it will get blocked when your website reaches the daily limit of outgoing email. This plugin can bypass this issue by routing the email through Yandex’s SMTP server.
- Upload the entire smtp-yandex-mail-server folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Yandex Mail SMTP’ Settings menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Contributors & Developers
“Yandex Mail SMTP Server for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Yandex Mail SMTP Server for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes WordPress compatibility.
- Fixed deletion failed error.
- Initial release.