SmartBlocks is a light weight WordPress Plugin that adds advanced and powerful Gutenberg Blocks and opens infinite possibilities to the WordPress Gutenberg editor for anyone to create the website of their own imagination in no time without touching a single line of code. SmartBlocks has 20+ unique and beautifully designed Gutenberg blocks that extend the library of existing WordPress blocks. The plugin works with any WordPress theme and is compatible with any other WordPress plugins.
The easy way to install the plugin is via WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for “SmartBlocks – WordPress Gutenberg Blocks” and install the plugin.
- Activate Plugin from “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smart Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.7 – Apr 17, 2023
- Gradient not working in Single New Two fixed
1.0.6 – Apr 12, 2023
- Compatibility test with WordPress v 6.2.2
- Border Radius option added for all blocks
- Single News 1 and Single News 2 bug fixed
- Styling Bug Fixed
- Dynamic style not working when block is added inside the column fixed
1.0.5 – Mar 2, 2023
- Color and typography popup hidden issue fixed
- Review Notice – Added
1.0.4 – Mar 1, 2023
- Font Icons updated
1.0.3 – Jul 17, 2022
- Image Check for the featured image of the magazine block added
1.0.2 – Jul 15, 2022
- Blocks not working issue fixed
1.0.1 – Jul 04, 2022
- Constants Naming Issue – Fixed
- Dynamic typography not working in Header Title – Fixed