Site Search Analytics for WordPress plugin allows you to keep track of what your customers are searching for and whether they are finding what they need. Use that data to generate the content that your users care about and look for at your site. The site search analytics plugin is complemented by our mobile and web optimized dashboard that you can use to see all the reports.
- Top Searches & No Result Searches – Identify what your customers are searching for and what they are not finding, giving you an opportunity to engage them more.
- Search Volume and Rate – Get data on your monthly, weekly and daily searches.
- Search Performance – Get data on how long your searches are taking and trends on the performance metrics.
Tags: site search, site search analytics, analytics, no results searches, top searches, search, search tracking, intent mining, search performance, click tracking
- Go to http://measuredsearch.com/signup and sign up for a Measured Search account.
- After logging in to Measured Search, you’ll be directed to a tracking code installation page. Get your API Key from that page.
- Install the Site Search Analytics by Measured Search WordPress plugin in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Measured Search plugin page and enter your Measured Search API key on the first screen.
- Use the Dashboard at http://measuredsearch.com to see what users are searching for
Feel free to email email@example.com if you are having trouble.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Search Analytics by Measured Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Site Search Analytics by Measured Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for Latency (Performance) Metrics
- Initial release