This plugin was built by the Maine WordPress Meetup group to make it really easy to add social network icons to your posts.
This plugin supports the following social networks:
You can set this to display at the top or bottom of posts, or display it through a template tag:
Note that the post_id is optional, it will default to the current post.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- After activation, you MUST visit the settings page (under “Settings > Simple Socnets”) and press “Save”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Socnets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Socnets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug with StumbleUpon
- Added more to the Description
- Fixed it so that it works
- Added more social networks