This plugin creates a point and click interface to add Google Street View panorama’s to your posts and pages. Click on the appropriate media-button to insert one. You can add as many panorama’s as you want and style them individually using CSS.
- Easy to use (if you have used Google Street View before, you will recognize the interface)
- No template hacking required
- No API key required
- CSS can be used in the quicktag for advanced styling
- New in this version: address searchbox
When you add the view to the post/page, the plugin generates a
[streetview] tag. This tags contains the location and point of view information:
[streetview width="100%" height="250px" lat="34.360988" lng="-86.693436" heading="-94.17771883289124" pitch="-3.342175066312998" zoom="1"][/streetview]
The orther attributes (eg. width and height) are converted to CSS and you can add you own CSS as well. For example, this code will generate a square (500×500) street view window, with a green border:
[streetview border="green 1px solid" width="500px" height="500px" lat="34.360988" lng="-86.693436" heading="-94.17771883289124" pitch="-3.342175066312998" zoom="1"][/streetview]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Street View” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Google Street View” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Searchbox to find your location faster
- Fix some bugs
Add the icon for the media button
- The plugin now lives with the media buttons in the upload/insert section, where it belongs!