This is a simple plugin which allows you to include your Google Analytics tracking code in the website.
sgabst-simple-google-analyticsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Option will be visible in the
settingmenu i.e. Add Google Analytics option.
NOTE: 1] Tracking code will not be active for the logged-in admin user.*
2] Please add valid tracking code in the text box of the plugin setting page.
3] If you will put invalid code or any other value instead of Google analytic code, then analytic code visible in the head section with invalid code.
- Can you modify this feature?
Yes, I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible, it’s a really useful feature.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Analytics by ST” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Google Analytics by ST” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added uninstall functionality.
- Updated latest Google Analytics tracking code.
- Exclude logged-in admin user from tracking.
- Fixed typo in plugin description.
- New insert GA code hide and show functionality.
- First released version.