This Plugin lets you add the new Google +1 button to your site or blog automatically in your posts or pages.
- Automatically button to posts, pages.
- Easy configuration screen.
- Four display styles (standard, small, medium, tall).
- Show \ Hide count.
- Over 40 languages to choose from.
- Use as shortcode.
- Use as template tag for easy integration with your theme or plugin.
- Use in widgets.
- any Feedback is Welcome.
check out my other plugins
- Upload the plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to \”Simple Google +1\” option to configure the button
- I have Found a Bug, Now what?
Simply use the Support Forum and thanks a head for doing that.
- How to use as Widget?
Create a text widget and insert the shortcode
- How to use Shortcode?
you can also configure the shortcode with a few parameters:
1. size: Size of the button , accepts tall,small,medium,standart.
1. count: Show count, accepts true,false
1. callback: use custom callback function, accepts callback function name
[gplusone size=”small” count=”true” callback=”my_callback”]
- How to use in template files?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google +1 Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Google +1 Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3 Fixed all WP_Debug warnings.
1.2 added option to show button before and after the content.
added a div wrapper for button for better styling options.
1.1 fixed shortcode bug.
1.0 initial release.