SHOW A CALL NOW BUTTON
This plugin lets you show a call now button using a shortcode or a widget inside posts, pages, or template files.
SEO-friendly and lightweight code
This plugin contains lightweight code to be very fast to load, SEO-friendly, and it is developed to have full compatibility with WordPress 3.1 (2011) up to WordPress 5+ (2019), from PHP 5.6 up to PHP 7.3.
- Choose the color of the button
- Choose a phone number
- Select the visual aspect you like
- Lightweight code to quickly load the page and keep a good pagespeed score
- No cookies are set by this plugin to visitors
- Compatible with all resolutions: desktop, tablet, and smartphones
HOW TO USE:
In order to display a call now button in your website using this plugin, you have 2 easy options to have maximum flexibility.
OPTION 1: Use a shortcode
In order to display the output in your specific posts or pages use this code:
In order to display the output in your WordPress template use this code:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[Call_button title="custom-title"]' ); ?>
OPTION 2: Use a widget
Go to Appearance > Widgets and add Call_button widget where you want to show it.
In order to activate the plugin, just go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file of this plugin.
Then click on activate and the plugin has been installed correctly.
INSTALL FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Simple Call Button – Click to Call Now Button’;
- What is a call now button?
It is a button that shows your phone number and when it is clicked, it automatically calls that number.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Call Button – Click to Call Now Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: November 15th, 2019