Securiti is a Forrester Wave Leader in Privacy Management.
Cookie Consent by Securiti helps organizations comply with global privacy regulations. Generate and deploy a cookie banner quickly!
Securiti also helps developers meet privacy compliance with Data Subject Rights, Privacy Notice Management and Universal Consent.
Use the Cookie Consent by Securiti plugin to rapidly deploy a cookie banner on your website by simply pasting the cookie consent script automatically generated in your Securiti account into the plugin script box.
Sign up for a free account to retrieve the cookie banner script in a few easy steps.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register and gain access to a free account.
- Enter a website URL to start scanning
- Approve the automatic cookie categorization from scan results
- Copy the cookie consent script and paste it in the plugin
- Periodically scan websites for cookies
- Highly optimized for low-latency page performance
- Integrate with your dev pipeline
- Dynamically display different languages
- Auto-blocking of cookies
- Auto-update Privacy Notices
- Consent records and reporting
- Reverse IP detection for global compliance
- Configurable preference center
Global Regulatory Coverage
High Performance Caching
To view strategically placed CDNs in high traffic areas and data centers which allow for quick and efficient delivery of content, click here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this plugin does not, by itself, ensure compliance with legal requirements related to cookies.
Securiti is a global leader in PrivacyOps. It helps you comply with global privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, and ePrivacy and is powered by an award-winning platform.
Securiti is a Forrester Wave Leader, and named Most Innovative Company by RSA and IAPP.
Visit our website and sign up for free!
After receiving access to your tenant, follow 3 easy steps and grab your banner code.
- Install Securiti Cookie Consent either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Securiti Cookie Consent settings and paste your banner code.
Use the support forums to connect with us directly, or email us at support[@]securiti.ai
I entered code to BODY section but nothing output on front-end
This feature is implemented for WordPress version 5.2+ and also requires the compatibility theme. Make sure that your theme supports the wp_body_open hook.
Cookies categorized as Essential will not be blocked by the auto-blocking script. Please ensure cookies you want blocked upon page load are categorized in Non-essential Categories.
Contributors & Developers
“Cookie Consent for GDPR/CCPA | Securiti” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Added Translations.