This plugin generates a scrolling widget that displays links to posts of the official EventPrime plugin with a specific post_type. The plugin provides a shortcode to add the widget to any page or post.
To use this plugin, you must have the official EventPrime plugin installed and activated.
- Install and activate the official EventPrime plugin.
- Upload the ‘scroll-widget-for-eventprime’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the ‘Scroll Widget for EventPrime’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin options on the ‘Scroll Widget for EventPrime’ settings page under the ‘Settings’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode [sw_for_eventprime] to add the widget to any page or post.
- Click the settings link and customize the widget in the admin panel.
What is the official EventPrime plugin?
The official EventPrime plugin is a free WordPress plugin for managing events on your website. You can download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
What post types are supported by the widget?
The widget supports the following post types from the official EventPrime plugin:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Scroll Widget for EventPrime” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
fix link to performer and events
add new post_type ’em_performer_featured’ This option view all performaer with ‘featured’ marker= 1.5.5 =
ready for for v3.0
tested up to 6.2
check whether the necessary plugin ‘eventprime’ is installed
tag 1.5.0 version
add link to admin page
fix language file
add po file
update language file de_DE
add language file de_DE
update banner image for description
add banner image to description
remove post_type ‘post’
fix small shortCode issue
fix undefined function error
Updated the plugin to require PHP 8.0
Added the ability to set the TimeOut and Interval for the widget
Added the ability to select the post type displayed in the widget
Updated the plugin to require WordPress 5.8.0