This plugin gives you the ability to change the appearance of your RSS feed. You can easily add images from custom fields, read more link, category list, tag list and any custom code before or after the feed items. Also, the plugin allows you to delay feed publication for several minutes. It is helpful, when you made some mistake and you will have time to fix it before the post went to RSS and all other services like facebook or twitter.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard -> Plugins -> Add new, then search for Rss Manager and agree to install it.
If it didn’t work, try this:
rss-manager-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Rss Manager options page to change the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RSS Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RSS Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed feed delay
- Minor bug fixes
- Added WordPress built-in thumbnails support
- Fixed bug with unsaving options.
- Plugins first svn publication