A jQuery slideshow on your website/blog made easy
Just create a slideshow, upload images, crop them on-site and include the slideshow on your page or post.
- Create multiple slideshows
- Crop images to size without the use of Photoshop or something
- Set all kinds of options (image size, image quality, slideshow animation)
- UI that’s very close to the native WordPress feel.
- Available in English and Dutch (Other translations wanted!)
Installing RG Slider is easy:
- Extract rg-slider.zip and upload the folder rg-slider to the plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode in your posts or pages, or use the rg-slider function in your templates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RG Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RG Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release!
- Fixed bug where pagination in list table didn’t show.
- Fixed bug that prevented all slides to be loaded.
- Fixed bug where the editor on all pages was pushed over the slug buttons.
- Fixed bug where the caption didn’t span the full width of the slider.
- Added sorting ability to slideshow slides
- Fixed little bug with function array dereferencing in one file
- Made sorting actually work on the slideshow
- Added Serbo-Croatian translation (Thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic of Web Hosting Hub!)
- Little fix for WordPress 3.8-beta-1 styling