Display live data coming from a JSON API or webservice on your WordPress website
Using this plugin you can fetch data in JSON or CSV format from an external source.
You can then transform it and display it on your WordPress website using a shortcode.
- Enter the URL of the API or data source and the plugin will retrieve it for you.
- Configurable cache so you do not experience delays or overload the API endpoint.
- Define templates in the Twig template language to transform the raw data to a nice format.
- Use a shortcode to display a template in your pages.
Coming up shortly there is a PRO version with some advanced features.
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Install plugin by uploading remote-snippets.zip to
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Go to the RemoteSnippets item in the left bar.
- Define your templates and configure the URL where to fetch data from.
- Use the
[remotesnippet]shortcode to insert the data into your pages.
- What is this plugin for?
This plugin can be used to display data from a JSON or CSV datasource on another website, on your WordPress website.
- Where can I find examples?
We have a forum at https://www.remotesnippets.com/ and we encourage everyone to post their snippets there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remote Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remote Snippets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial public release.