Refersion’s goal is to make managing your affiliate program as simple as possible. The average setup time is 6 minutes or less (!) and absolutely no coding or technical knowledge is required. Leave the complicated stuff to us.
Here are some of the fun things you’ll be able to do with Refersion:
Add, modify, and approve affiliates with just a few clicks.
Complete tracking of affiliate sales. Find out who drove which sale, their total commission, and more!
Manage affiliate payments with ease (we support PayPal!).
Turn your customers into affiliates with our Post-Purchase channel.
Receive support from a USA based team that genuinely cares about your success. We’re always eager to help you with any questions you may have or create a custom feature you may need.
Still a little unsure? No worries. That’s why we have a 14-day free trial during which we’ll help you get everything completely integrated.
We already have hundreds of 5 star reviews on other platforms and now we’re on WooCommerce. Get ready to join a community of over 10,20200 merchants today!
- Upload the
refersion-for-woocommercedirectory into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Refersion section in your admin panel to add your Refersion API keys and to enable the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Refersion for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial implementation
- Updated for latest versions of WooCommerce and Refersion tracking options (e.g., tracking under a custom domain)
- Improved compatibility for WooCommerce
- Rebuilt API reporting system to be compatible with newest version of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Fixed issue with duplicated installations
- Item price is now retrieved from the order and not the original product
- Item name is now sent too
- Improved use of order item data from WooCommerce
- Added new advanced option in admin to control how line item prices are sent to Refersion
- Using item prices of orders will now read from subtotal
- Added ability to change which order status is sent to Refersion
- Added ability to change where the IP address for a customer is found that is sent to Refersion
- Fixed bug for CTI
* Added ability to support multiple coupon codes
- Add products dynamically to the order data sent to Refersion.
- Add support for tracking version 4.0