Lets you quickly switch between admin color schemes from the “howdy menu.” Happy Birthday Sara Cannon!
Oktubor 5, 2018
I love this little unknown plugin. Does one simple, small thing... but does it so nicely. It's one of those plugins that you wonder: Why isn't this part of the WP core?! It speeds up the process of quickly selecting a new admin color scheme, especially for people like me that like to change it often. Thanks for this!
Contributors & Developers
“Quick admin color scheme picker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick admin color scheme picker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code cleanup; rm support for WP < 3.3
user_metainstead of user options. Plays better with the user profile screen. Props nacin.
- Align color swatches better. The angel may be in the policy, but the devil is in the details.
- Only display the menu if
is_admin(). Props koop.
- Update to work with WP 3.3, post-19230. Hopefully this will be the last of the 3.3 fixes…
- Now using
add_note, following a stern warning from nacin.
- Update to work with WP 3.3’s admin bar, at least as of beta 2.
- Code cleanup. Props nacin.
- First commit