* 1.5 – Allows all users who are logged in to see all Private posts
* show_private_posts() is now a widget
* Merged with Partial Private Post (See below)
This plugin is a full featured private post management interface. It allows you to manage all private post’s publishing status via the “Manage” admin menu. It also provides the function “show_private_posts()” which can be used on the main page to list recent private posts (This can be used as either a function call or a widget). It uses the option ‘posts_per_page’ to determine how many recent private posts to display.
- Upload privatepost.php to your ‘wordpress/wp-content/plugins’
- Enable the plugin in your admin section
- Go to ‘Options > PrivatePost’ and select the category which contains your “Private Posts” (Optional)
- Set your “Private” indicator (Can be txt or image)
- Set your Private RSS feed (This is updated anytime a post is made public). Make sure it is writable by your server.
- Add it to your sidebar
That’s it you’re done!
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PrivatePost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors