Display recent comments in sidebar with user avatar/ gravatar support styles, information, active scrollbar when you have so much comments…
Support and require in my blog
- Upload the
polygon-recent-comments-with-avatarfolder to the
- Activate the Polygon Recent Comments With Avatar plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Widgetsappears in your widgets “Polygon your friends”
You can set at “Height show (for scroll):” with large value (Example 1000) or unchecked “Show scroll ?”
Contributors & Developers
“Polygon Recent Comments With Avatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Polygon Recent Comments With Avatar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Feedback at https://wordpress.org/support/topic/various-changes.
- Added: Enable or disable scroll.
- Added: Can put separator (html tags) with style (inline css require, default <br/>).
- Fixed: Issue with property “Show date ?”. Thank https://profiles.wordpress.org/happyecho
- Added: Show author link ?
- Added: Avatar alignment: left, right, zigzag left to right or right to left.