PitchHub Embed currently supports:
* Short code “pitchhub” for embedding pitchhub URLs
- PHP7 compatible
Use the shortcode “pitchhub” with a string parameter named “url” which contains the PitchHub URL to embed.
[pitchhub id="32" token="cb0c7b167f5193477a4df963410bc39f"]
The URL and the entire WordPress string is generated from the PitchHub video menu user interface.
PitchHub Embed can be found and installed via the Plugin menu within WordPress administration (Plugins -> Add New). Alternatively, it can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually…
- Upload the entire
pitchhub-embedfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress administration.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PitchHub Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PitchHub Embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Feature: initial release of the shortcode
- Improvement: relocated function and constants into a uniquely named class, to comply with the WP Plugin requirements
- Bug: Fixed bug that occurred if using a
playervalue that is not equal to
- Improvement: updated the PitchHub Embed URL