The Paygate plugin for WooCommerce lets you accept online payments, including credit and debit cards, QR code payments with Zapper, digital wallets like MasterPass and other payment methods like SiD Secure EFT, PayPal, Mobicred, and MoMoPay.
Why Choose Paygate?
We provide a secure checkout experience for your shoppers with a wealth of payment methods to choose from, knowing that intelligent fraud protection engines monitor your transactions around the clock.
Does this require a Paygate merchant account?
Does this require an SSL certificate?
We do recommend obtaining an SSL certificate to allow an additional layer of safety for your online shoppers.
Where can I find API documentation?
For help setting up and configuring the Paygate plugin, please refer to our user guide.
I need some assistance. Whom can I contact?
Need help to configure this plugin? Feel free to connect with our Payfast Support Team by emailing us at email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Paygate for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.4.7 – 2023-11-22
- Tested on WooCommerce 8.3.1, PHP 8.0 and WordPress 6.4.1.
- Add support for HPOS and Blocks.
- Add Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and RCS Payment Types.
- Other fixes and improvements.
1.4.6 – 2022-07-14
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.7.0, PHP 8.0 and WordPress 6.0.1.
- Fix multi-domain multisite network activation.
- Fix invalid checksum message if order is already paid.
1.4.5 – 2022-01-04
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.0 and WordPress 5.8.
- Implement payment type filter hooks.
- Update Masterpass to Scan to Pay.
- Add transient in notify handler to curb duplicate transactions.